three cats are competing in a race. there’s an american cat named “one two three”, a german cat named “ein zwei drei”, and a french cat named “un deux trois”. the cats all swim across a lake. the american cat finishes first, the german cat finishes second, but the french cat is nowhere to be found.
because the un deux trois quatre cinq
- Two best friends that are repeatedly stated to be platonic by the writers, actors, and characters
- Two mortal enemies who want nothing but the utter ruin and destruction of the other
- The Ice Man and the Inspector who have never been on screen together
- That same Inspector and the girl who is infatuated with Sherlock, because of one dropped jaw and one conversation
- The psychopath about whose personal life we know nothing and the minor canon character that literally does not exist in this universe
- Two random adorable extras that appeared in separate episodes in entirely unrelated fashions
- Dinosaurs and the morons who love them
- Jars of jam and the army doctors who love them
- Animal versions of the two main actors
- Articles of clothing
- Never change, Sherlockians.
- ...you forgot green pool/ blue pool
- ... and the consulting criminal and a lamp.